Before I get into all the mumble-jumble of zee future, I'm just gonna talk a bit about some things, updates, the usual
- My school had TWO blackouts... One on Tuesday and one on Thursday... so we got sent home!! It was funny because me and other classmates were screaming "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE! I'LL GRAB THE KNIFE! YOU GRAB THE SCISSORS!" Hahaha xDD
- I have had a terrible cough and a bit of a cold ever since Monday and it's /still/ not gone away yet.... Ughh ("Mein Hals tut weh!" or something xDD)
- School finished for Easter yesterday and I have already eaten two Easter eggs! #rebel
- School is still stressful...
- My boyfriend's birthday is on the same day as our "10-month-sary" so we'll hopefully be spending the day together
- I got my blood tests back and they came back as positive, they said I just need to eat more red meat and get more sleep, and try not to stress myself out too much
Plans for the future.... Here we go!
After many periods of ruminating and stressing oot ma wee freckly noggin, me and my family have came to the conclusion that I'll be starting University in September.... Eep!
I'll hopefully be going to Stirling University, subject to the conditions of attaining BBBB in my Highers, which I think is no bother really: Art, Spanish and French are definite A's, I just need to work on English and Biology
I'm going to be getting a part-time job after my exams in May, so I'll be working like a trooper to earn money for Uni, as well as trying to make money from my art, having car boot sales etc etc.
I just feel so grateful for my parents: they said I've not to worry at all about finance - they'll pay for my accommodation, food and transport, and I'll pay for entertainment and books so I can get the most out of Uni life
Leaving my friends and family behind is going to be difficult, I know. However, thanks to technology nowadays, I'll still have facebook, Skype and my phone so I can keep in touch with them. I just really wanna go out and meet new people and move on with my life, one step ahead.
I've got an Applicant day soon for Stirling so I'll go along and see for myself
Unlike my friends who are staying on for 6th year, I'll be off for a month more than them, so during that month I hope to start preparing myself for the arduous tasks which come with uni
And then for my 3rd year, I'll be going abroad, and then hopefully after that, I'll take a gap year then start a job!
It's just all happened so fast, it's weird!
The reason I'm not taking a gap year this year is because my mum was concerned that I would lose interest for Uni. Also, to become an Au Pair, to travel, to get by on your own, to book into a hotel etc, you'll need to be 18, so I'm very limited ^^'
So, taking that into account, I hope to take a gap year after my BA Hons Degree
That's it from me, there's my decision made at last! Just need to pass the exams now! xDD
I hope you all have a lovely Easter, and as I'm off, I'll try and come on this a bit more often